BlueYard x EthCC — (On|Off) Chain: Recap & Video Recordings
Thanks to everyone who joined us in Paris at BlueYard x EthCC — (On|Off) Chain for an afternoon of lightning talks and open conversations ranging from the technical details of new age computation and storage, to philosophical and ethical questions about transparency, privacy & consent, and new developments in ZK technology.
Video recordings from the event, including each lightning talk and panel discussion, are now available here on YouTube.
You can also navigate directly to any of the sessions using the links below:
Decentralized computation & new frontiers in smart contract development:
- Lightning talk by Brooklyn Zelenka, Fission
- Lightning talk by Adrien Laversanne-Finot, Massa
- Lightning talk by Ally Haire, Filecoin Foundation
- Panel Discussion and Q/A (also including Dragan Zurzin, FileCoin VM)
Demystifying ZKs and providing next steps for developers: Panel Discussion and Q/A with:
- Calum Moore, Spacetime
- Brandon Kase, O(1) Labs / Mina Protocol
- Philipp Banhardt, Violet
Self-sovereign Identity, Reputation, Credentials, and Consent:
- Lightning talk by Anastasia Uglova, Lighthouse
- Lightning talk by Evin McMullen, Disco
- Lightning talk by Henri Stern, Privy
- Lightning talk by Philipp Banhardt, Violet
- Panel Discussion and Q/A (also including Juan Caballero, CASA, Centre.io, DIF)
A big thanks to everyone who participated (especially the speakers) and we look forward to seeing you at the next one.